Wednesday 20 February 2013

Stop-Motion Reflection

Part 1.

1. Overall I found the process of creating a stop-motion video easier than I thought. I expected it to take much longer then it did and I was worried that we wouldn't have enough time to complete it. We took a lot more pictures then we initially planned which ended up making our video longer than we expected. I also really enjoyed dressing up in dresses and bringing in props for this project.

2. The final product turned out to be very similar to what I thought it would look like. Although I do think that the video did not flow perfectly but with the allotted time frame I think it was done well. I also think the lighting, quality and sound of the finished product turned out to be pretty good. 

3. The thing that I am leas happy about in my video are the shadows that appear on the floor. 

4. If i were to reshoot this video I would of used a different prop for the frog because it didn't look very realistic. 

5. If I could give my video an honest percentage mark I would give it a 90%.

Part 2

Hand Wars 

1. I think this video was successful because it was very creative and the transitions were very well done.

2. The lighting in this video was a bit dark and having music playing in the background would of made it more exciting.

3. I'd like to consider this as a video option for the next upcoming project. A particular part I'd like to try on my own is having hands and drawings involved, just like when there was an actual thumb war and a drawing of a stadium in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment