Monday 4 February 2013

Communications Survey Results


                 

After looking at the results of my Communication Survey I realized that the feedback I received was not what I expected. I expected that the majority of the people that I surveyed would have Iphones but it turns out that Blackberrys are more popular out of the people I questioned.

In general I think the use of technology as a means of communication has a positive impact on society. I think technology is a fantastic way to communicate with family, friends and co workers that you don't see regularly or even with people you do see often. Nowadays people can still maintain friendships with people that live far away and can keep in touch with them because of social media. Technology has also really improved  hospitals, medical equipment, security devices and even transportation in the past years which is a very positive impact on people. In my opinion the majority of people in the work today are dependent on technology and in which I think is normal because it is just the evolution of human beings. If technology was to be taken away from everyone in the universe today I think people would not longer know how to live their lives.



































   

No comments:

Post a Comment