Wednesday 20 March 2013

March 6th

1. I haven't have much experience with video. 

2. A film that I have seen that I think has very successful videography is SlumDog Millionaire. I think this because the lighting and colour was very clear and the sound affects were very affective. Each frame also flowed very well together. 

3. a. I think frame #1 is successful because of the light coming of Harrys wand and it's not quiet centred which is very appealing to the eye. I think frame #2 is successful because the camera is only focusing on the object, the background is blurred out and it is off to the side. I think frame #2 is successful because of the darkness and shadows created. 

    b. 





    b. 











I think this frame is very successful because of the lighting in the back and how it only focuses on the people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment